Friday, November 2, 2018

Blog Post

   For this week, I have been extra lazy, but some way or another, Ive managed. I currently don’t have my phone because of something stupid that I didn’t even do. I am not going to say that i have turned in my assignments on time, but a few seconds before the deadline to be exact, still counts though. Hopefully in the time that I don’t have my phone, i’ll have less distractions and less possibilities of me not focusing on my assignments.
   For the upcoming week, no distractions, no exceptions, and most importantly, no procrastinating. I can’t promise that last one, but a girl can hope. I am also going to try to sleep early, this would help my tiredness in class and my performance in school.
     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole! I can fully understand your problem on time-management and procrastination. I have also had to work on that before, and I am now able to sleep around 10 PM every night (even after basketball practice) because of my improvement. What I did was that I put my phone and any other distractions away, and forced myself to work for a certain period of time. After working for that period of time, I took a break to reward myself, and I went back to work again. That trained me to stay focused, and that consequently helped me avoid procrastination and distractions. Now, I am able to work continuously for about 3-4 hours without distraction, and that helps me sleep earlier at night. I hope this suggestion helps you!

    - Aryan Gala

    ReplyDelete