Friday, November 16, 2018

BL0G

This week has been a good week. I finally got my phone back today, my mom grounded me for another month so that’s a big bummer. I wont have a stable communication system. Using my iPad to text my dad when he needs me isn’t really good because I need internet to text and I only have internet in certain places with my iPad. Ive been trying to fix my grades and its working slowly, but steadily. I have completed most, if not all assignments. For next week, im going to try to keep on going with this and i have to make sure to put myself and my grades first.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Nicole. I’m happy for your accomplishments and hope that you keep improving on your virtues. I know what you mean about not having your phone, it sucks and sometimes I feel like we need to be connected to our phones and know what’s going on. But this week I learned that it’s good to not always be connected and turn your phone of every now and then. You may not feel like your parents have your best interest at heart now but one day when you look back at it you'll see that all they’ve ever really want is what’s best for you.

    ReplyDelete