Friday, November 9, 2018

Blog post

   This week was pretty boring, other than Tuesday, Fabio and I broke my old FaceTime record, we made it to 8 hours and 10 minutes, I was very proud of myself. We’re going to try and get it higher on Monday. Ive been doing my homework and my assignments, and I’ve been sleeping a little bit earlier on some days. I think that my virtues have improved just a bit since I’ve started.
    For the upcoming week, I want to attempt more time management and I need to try to be more focused on my work. One of the problems that I’ve noticed that I have is my “breaks” are a lot longer than expected, this makes me fall behind on the work I have to complete, im going to see if I can adjust this situation next week.

1 comment:

  1. "We’re going to try and get it higher on Monday."
    so that was a lie

    ReplyDelete