Friday, October 19, 2018

Blog Post

   For this week, I’ve been studying and working hard and I’ve managed to pick up some of my grades. This has been helpful since its already the end of the quarter. I still have a few more classes to work on before I am officially back on track with my grades. Ive been paying more attention recently and my attention spasm is still not the best, but I still got the work done.
   For next week, I want to keep bringing my grades up and making sure to finish all of my assignments on time and to make them as accurate as possible. I also need to make sure to study, its the end of the grading period and I want to end off on a good note.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nicole,

    When it comes to procrastination, I think it’s best to put your distractions aside until you complete all of your homework assignments. One of my virtues, diligence, is related to that. My main source of distractions comes from my phone and text messages. To make sure I do not procrastinate, I turn off my phone and keep it away from me until I finish my homework. Once I’m done, then I turn it back on. This has helped me pay more attention while doing homework and studying. By doing this, I complete my work faster and with more precision, answering questions to their full extent. Turning off my phone has also helped me tremendously this year and now I’m starting to sleep earlier, between 10 and 11. I get my work done and then I spend the last 10 minutes of my day on my phone, replying to messages. I hope this can help you improve on your virtue and become better, yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving me these encouragements, i will make sure to use these for my daily life. I hope that it will encourage me and grades up. I’ll keep it updated on my blog how i’ve been doing. I also think that I’m gonna try to set aside my phone or give it to someone while i do homework, hopefully that’ll guarantee my completion of my work.

      Delete