Friday, October 5, 2018

Managing your life blog post #5

       This week I have, actually, improved. I’ve been studying for my test, I’ve been doing homework. I would overall say that I’ve been doing better. I noticed improvement, my sleeping habits are also getting better, as in, I would normally sleep at three a.m, and now I’m sleeping around one or two a.m. Ive had a very special person helping me study and inspiring me to do better, they’ve also helped me on focusing, making time valuable. This person is incredibly responsible, that pushes me to want to do better too.
        The only time that my work has affected my attitude, would be in physics, when I don’t understand absolutely anything, and I get so stressed out, I just feel useless in that class, but then I talk to this person, and I’m alright. I want to make sure that I keep on going and I have to make sure that I study, even for the smallest of quizzes. Thanks for reading my blog, see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole,
    It is great that you are motivated to do more. I think it would benefit you to use the new ios tool which blocks apps at say ten so you can no longer go on the apps. Sometimes when I get ready to go to sleep I will go on my phone but with the new feature it stops you.Using it will help you get more sleep. As for physics you need to eliminate all electronics so you can get your work done. And to be honest if you, you need to try and get help for physics. He offers tutoring and you could just ask me or Barales

    ReplyDelete