Friday, October 12, 2018

Blog Post

    This week, Ive managed to raise most of my grades. Ive also made sure to study and complete the majority amount of the assignments I get. The exception is physics, I don’t understand absolutely anything. I believe that physics is just a waste of time, and its not like I’m going to learn anything anyways. Anyways, I’m doing very bad in World History, I don’t understand why we need to learn about maps, I am not going to make a career out of it, its useless in my life, if I need something, I can use my phone to look for it. Those map quizzes are ruining my grade in that class and it gets me so fustrated. For next week, I need to keep on trying on history even though I know I’m going to fail. Other than that, I have been studying and I need to keep it up.

5 comments:

  1. The map quizzes are to better understand actual history, like wars and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea... I rather use my phone for that, its still useless to me, but thanks William!

      Delete
  2. Well for starters, don't say you are going to fail because that will just make you fail. The map quizzes aren't very hard, but, knowing you, you probably didn't study for them. I kind of agree that physics is a waste of time, though. The teacher doesn't really teach us. I know someone who can help you in the mornings, so tell me if you are interested. That is it really. Be positive and you won't fail. (By the way it is "anyway", not "anyways").

    ReplyDelete